At Lisou, we stand proud and united in solidarity with all those speaking up and fighting for justice. Please follow the links below to sign the petitions and donate to the amazing funds. We must speak up, we must educate and learn, we must be better and we must do better.
Sign the Petitions :
- Official George Floyd Memorial Fund.
- Belly Mujinga's family
- The Minnesota Freedom Fund,
- The Bail Project
- UK Black Lives Matter.
- Black Lives Matter.
- Black LGBTQIA Therapy Fund.
- National Memorial Family Fund
- The Movement For Black Lives
- North Star Health Collective
- UK Black Protest Legal Support
- Say Her Name
Educate & Learn :
- Mother Country: Real Stories of the Windrush Children by Charlie Brinkhurst-Cuff
- Natives: Race and Class in the Ruins of Empire by Akala
- Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Don't Touch My Hair by Emma Dabiri
- Brit-ish: On Race, Identity and Belonging by Afua Hirsch
- How To Be An Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Feminism, Interrupted by Lola Olufemi
- Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- So You Want To Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- White Tears, Brown Scars by Ruby Hamad
- Sunshine Behavioural Health - Mental Health Issues Facing the Black Community