All deliveries are processed Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
Please note in order to guarantee we can deliver your order before Christmas, please ensure all orders are placed according to the dates listed in the table above. Orders placed anytime after these out of these dates and around the festive period will be processed and shipped on 4th January 2022.*Please Note:
|UK Standard Delivery (orders above £250)||allow up to 3-5 working days||FREE|
|UK Standard Delivery (orders below £250)||allow up to 3-5 working days||£5|
|UK Next Day Delivery||Order by 12pm||£8|
- Please note due to the current situation of COVID-19 all orders will be shipped out as UK Standard Delivery and may experience some delays. Please bear with us in this difficult time, we hope to see everything back up and running shortly, but will keep you updated should anything change
- UK Next Day Delivery Orders placed on a Friday and weekends, will be processed the following Monday (note, where a Bank Holiday falls on a Monday, Orders will be processed the following working day)
- Same Day London Delivery service is not available on weekends and on a public Bank Holiday
- Next Day Delivery may not be available during the promotional, sale and holiday periods
International & EU Shipping
We are proud to announce that we are now shipping worldwide to 27 different countries, you can now easily:
- Shop in your local currency
- Enjoy our great international shipping rates
- Pay import duties and taxes at checkout for a guaranteed price
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact our team at email@example.comPlease refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Brexit Service Update
Whilst we continue to work through the Brexit transition period, there will be some temporary changes to some dispatch and delivery processes for our international customers. Find details of all the changes below, and please don’t hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Due to the Brexit transition, we may experience unforeseen carrier delays when processing international orders. You will receive an email confirming when your order has been dispatched and we will ensure your order is delivered to you as soon as possible.
Customs & Duty
Due to the Brexit transition orders to the EU will now be subject to additional customs and duties. Lisou pays all import taxes and duties on your behalf. In the rare event that these charges are passed on to you , please contact us with proof of payment and we will reimburse you. In addition, our carriers will complete all necessary customs paperwork to ensure there are minimal delays with orders from EU countries.
Our returns EU policy remains the same and you will not be liable for any import duties or VAT on all items being returned to us in the UK.Customers Ordering from Northern Ireland
We anticipate that there may be some delays in orders being received in Northern Ireland as the new systems and processes are established. If your order is delayed for any reason, our carrier will contact you to confirm the delay and new estimated delivery time.
For information on returns, please visit our returns page here.