Welcome to our www.lisou.co.uk website. By using our website or placing an order (Order) for products (Products, items, goods) on this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (Terms) and the documents referred to within them. Each time you use our services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
1. General Information:
We amend these Terms from time to time to comply with applicable laws or to meet our changing business requirements. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the website. Every time you wish to use our website or place an order, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms which will apply at that time. Any such change in Terms will be effective to all new Orders
To place an Order with Lisou, subscribe to Lisou emails and catalogues, and / or register for a personal account, you must be at least sixteen (16) years old. For competition entries you must be at least eighteen (18) years old
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control
2. Your use of the Website:
You may use the website for personal and lawful use and in accordance with these Terms. You are neither entitled to modify, nor allowed to copy or use any content of the website for commercial exploitation including for selling any goods or services without our express written permission
Lisou accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the website. However, we reserve the right to disclose any information as required by law and / or to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials, to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these Terms or any breach of applicable law or regulation. Lisou will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security
Lisou may change the format and content of the website from time to time. We recommend you refresh your browser each time you visit the website to view the most up to date version of the website
- You agree that any information you submit to the website including Personal Information shall be true, accurate, current and complete. You agree that you are and shall be personally responsible for your use of the website
3. Shopping at Lisou:
You can shop with Lisou in the following ways:
By placing an online Order on www.lisou.co.uk
By visiting our boutique for in-store purchases at 302 Westbourne Grove, London, W11 2PS
By calling our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 203 567 1362 between 09:00 – 17:00 (GMT)
- For Orders fulfilled by our Concession partners (outside of www.lisou.co.uk website), the contract is made between you and the relevant Concession partner
Please also note:
Different Terms may apply (processes for Delivery and Returns), depending on how you place your Order
- If you place an Order for delivery outside the UK, International Orders may be subject to local taxes, import duties and / or other local requirements
4. Description and price of goods:
We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our Products. Slight variations in items may occur. Also, the colors you see on your screen may depend on your computer system and settings, so we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
We reserve the right to modify the information about Products displayed on our website, including as regards prices, description and availability.
We provide you with product information on www.lisou.co.uk. If there is anything which you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 203 567 1362 or email on email@example.com
Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your Order.
5. Placing an Order:
The below are the steps necessary to place your Order and create and thereby conclude a purchase contract.
To place an Order you must be sixteen (16) years of age or over. To place an Order you will have to select the products on the website and select your preferred shipping method
You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website
When you place the Order through the website, we may send you an automated email confirming receipt of your Order, which will detail the products that you have ordered
- We send you an email confirming that all, or part, of the products have been shipped. This is when the purchase contract between you and us is concluded in relation to the products actually shipped
Non-acceptance of your Order (or parts of your Order) may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
You provide us with incomplete, incorrect or fraudulent information regarding your identity, payment details, billing information, shipping address or you fail for any other customer validation checks
A Product you ordered is out of stock or no longer available
We have identified an error with a product description, including but not limited to a pricing error
- We have reasonable grounds to believe that you intend to resell the products
Where we do not accept your Order but have processed your payment, we will re-credit your account with any amount deducted by us from your debit or credit card as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of your order. We will not be obliged to pay any additional amount as compensation for disappointment.
The available methods of payments are displayed on the website at checkout. Payment will be debited from your account at the point you confirm your Order.
You confirm that the payment credentials being used are yours. Your payment credentials will be subject to validation checks and authorisation by our payment processing provider.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the Order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made.
Fraudulent payment credentials will be reported to the relevant authorities. If the issuer of your payment credentials refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your Order and neither will be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
We are not responsible for your payment credentials issuer charging you as a result of our processing of your payment in accordance with your Order.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. We will not be liable for the delivery of your Order as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information.
We accept orders for delivery to the majority of countries. We will deliver goods ordered by you as soon as possible to the address you give us for delivery, but in any event within 3-5 working days of your Order for UK standard delivery, and up to twenty-one (21) working days for International delivery.
For UK Next Day Delivery Orders placed after 10am, will not be processed until the following working day. For UK Next Day Delivery Orders placed on a Friday, will be processed the following Monday (note, where a Bank Holiday falls on a Monday, Orders will be processed the following working day). Please refer to our Delivery section for more information on type of delivery offered.
However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays or higher-than-anticipated demand. Lisou shall not be liable for any delay or failure by us to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales as a result of such delays. Please note that delivery of your Order may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the products to the address provided and the products will be your responsibility from that time.
Orders dispatched to other countries outside of the EU may be liable to Import Duty, Tax or VAT. When ordering from us, you agree to pay any such Duties which may be imposed by your country's government. If you refuse to pay any Import Duty, Tax or VAT imposed and thereby prevent delivery of your Order, you will remain liable for the purchase price of the product(s) and any Import Duty, Tax or VAT or penalty imposed by your government.
8. Click and Collect:
Lisou Click & Collect is a complimentary collection service available in our Lisou Boutique located at 302 Westbourne Grove, London, W11 2PS. Orders placed using our Click and Collect service will be treated as a UK Order.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to choose a collection date up to seven (7) days in advance of when you would like to collect your Order. Please note, there is no option to collect your Order from our Lisou Boutique on a Monday, as the boutique is closed on this day of the week. You can choose your Collection date at the checkout.
We will make every effort to make your Order available for collection within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable during sale or other busy periods or due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control. Lisou shall not be liable for any delay or failure to make your Order available for collection within the estimated timescales.
When collecting your Order from our boutique please make sure that you bring either a valid form of ID such as, your passport, driving licence or the payment card that you used to place the Order, along with your Order details.
If you fail to collect your Order within seven (7) days of your Collection date, your Order will no longer be available for collection, unless you have otherwise informed our Customer Service team for a later collection date and time. If you fail to collect your Order within the set period of time, we may hold your Order for a further five (5) days and if we do not hear from you, we will automatically refund the original purchase price of your order.
9. Cancellation, Returns and Refunds:
We hope you will be happy with your purchase from us. If not, you have the right to return the product to us and you have the right to cancel your contract (under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) with Lisou at any time up to fourteen (14) working days after you receive the goods. To cancel your contract in this time frame you must notify us in writing, either by post to Lisou Limited, Studio 99, 242 Acklam Road, London, W10 5JJ, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
- You will be responsible for returning the items to Lisou at your own cost unless the items are faulty or misdescribed
If you decide to cancel, you should return the items to us at your cost within fourteen (14) days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
Please return the product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition. Please ensure all items returned are unworn and all tags attached in order for a refund or exchange to be processed
Please ensure that you also return any free gifts that are associated with your return items or the related order. If the free gift isn’t returned, then we reserve the right to deduct the value of the free gift from your refund
Upon receipt of the items you will be refunded of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. Please allow at least fourteen (14) working days for you refund or exchange to be processed
- The rights to return the items under the Distance Selling Regulations will not apply in the event that the product has been used or returned incomplete
Returns made outside of the fourteen (14) day time period will be considered for an exchange or credit note
- If you are a UK customer you can use our free UK returns service
The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights. Please refer to our Returns section on how to return the products.
- If you want to exchange an item for a different size or colour you can do so by returning the item to Lisou Limited, Unit 99, 242 Acklam Road, London, W10 5JJ. Please refer to our Returns section on how to return the products
- Any items received after this twenty-eight (28) day period will not be accepted for an exchange. If you are a UK customer you can use our free UK returns service
From time to time we will offer various promotions that can be applied to your Order automatically or by using a Promotional Code, which we will provide to you. You should enter the applicable Promotional Code in the space provided at checkout before you submit your Order. Please also note the below;
- Promotions may be exempt from sale items
- Promotional Codes may not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Promotional Codes may only be used once per customer
- Discount may not apply to gift cards or delivery charges
- We reserve the right to withdraw Promotions at any time
While the Terms and Conditions for each Promotion will vary, most of our offers last for a limited time.
Some offers may not have an associated Promotional Code. They may simply be added to your Order, and the promotion will be applied, as long as you have met the other offer requirements.
If you have any questions about a promotion, or whether your order qualifies, feel free to call our Customer Service team on +44 (0) 203 567 1362 between 09:00 – 17:00 (GMT) Monday through Friday or email on email@example.com
Win a £500 Lisou Gift Voucher
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person
- Automated entries and bulk entries will be disqualified
- No third party entries allowed
- All entries must be in by midnight on 05.12.2019 (GMT). Late entries will not be accepted
- One winner will be selected at random on 09.12.2019 and will be notified via the email address provided. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will have fourteen (14) days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise Lisou reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner
- The prize is a £500 Lisou Gift Voucher, redeemable at www.lisou.co.uk website and in our 302 Westbourne Grove London boutique, London W11 5JJ. The voucher will not be accepted anywhere else.
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes
- Lisou accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted
- All personal detail and / or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and / or information
- Lisou cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered into the spirit of these Terms or the intention of the competition
- Any entries which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these Terms
14. Limitation of Liability
To the extent required by applicable law, we do not limit in any way our liability for death or for personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or concealment or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances shall Lisou be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages, including lost profits, personal injury (including death) and property damage, that may result from (a) the use of, or the inability to use, the website or any material on the website, (b) the conduct of any user of the website, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. Lisou shall not be liable even if Lisou or an authorised representative of Lisou has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These include but are not limited to damages or injury caused by error, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, delay in operation or transmission, line failure or computer virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component.
Lisou assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any User Submission or for any libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, illegality, infringement of intellectual property rights, error or inaccuracy contained in any User Submissions.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. However, in no event shall Lisou's total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the website.